Friday, July 27, 2012

El Sol, La Playa


When friend my saw me he said "Who wears heels to the beach?"...Guilty.
Just a little quick update, I'm still alive! I have only about three weeks left in my internship (yes!) then I'll be free for the rest of the summer. In other recent news, Martha is back so, there definitely will be actual outfit posts!

So a couple of days ago I went to the beach, it was actually my first time this year that I've gone. I usually never go to the beach because: 1. I'm usually never in the States during the summer, and where I go it's winter there. or 2. If I'm not traveling, then I'm working- alot, and usually don't have time. However, this time I actually got the chance to go! I went with some other interns from my job, and just relaxed, enjoyed the sun, have a couple of drinks, and so on. Luckily I didn't get sunburn, except for this one spot that I always forget to put sunscreen on. Anywho, today is my day off- woohoo! Well have a great Friday day/night, be safe and have fun! Ciao chicos y chicas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...