Friday, June 1, 2012

Walking On Sunshine





Sorry for the hiatus, but I've started my internship this week so unfortunately time is very limited. Today is my first day off and I think I slept for more than 11 hours. Anyways going back to the pictures, so you know the skirt my friend Christine is wearing in Miss Sixty, well my skirt to dress conversion struck again! When we were going to take these pictures it was raining and every place seemed really bad for taking pictures, so then I just suggested this place because it had trees to cover the rain. Even though the actual location seemed really dark it matched perfectly with my outfit! I'm really thinking about going back to sleep, on the other hand the weather is beautiful today and I should get advantage of that. Getting out of bed it is I suppose. 


Blazer: Made by me / Skirt: Savers / Shoes: Peru
Have a wonderful day chicos y chicas! 
Nathalie

4 comments:

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...