Sunday, May 27, 2012

Miss Sixty



L to R: Myself, Carrie, Bella, Kris, Ivanna, and Christine
L to R: Prisilla, Myself, Bella, Christine, Ivanna, and Kris 
A week or so ago my friend Prisilla asked a bunch of my friends and myself to have a photo shoot together. I pitched the idea of a 60s theme, and we went with it! The four types 60s girl we tried to capture were: preppy/classic, housewife, 'hipster girls', and hippie. As can tell from the pictures I was a 60s hippie chick. We went to Roger Williams Park to go take the photos, and luckily our spot was secluded enough that we didn't have to run into other people. However, that wasn't the case when we went to go  have dinner afterwards. Overall, a great time with my friends and I can't wait to do it again. Thank you Prisilla! 


Shirt: The Attic / Bellbottoms: Savers 

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!
Nathalie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...