Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tell Me Your Wish





I'm Genie for you boy~ 2nd Girls Generation/KPop reference...

Anywho, aren't these pants freaking awesome? I bought them in Peru last summer, and even though I wasn't sure if I was going to get the most use out of them...I had to buy them. I was so glad when I managed to put together an outfit that really worked with the genie pants! There were some other really great shots but they were a bit risqué, so I decided to keep it PG 13. Speaking about movies, I auditioned for my first play! It has always been something I wanted to try out, but never had the courage to. Thanks to my friend Calvin who pressured and made me go, I finally can cross that out of my bucket list! Now, was it any good? Possibly not..especially because I couldn't connect with the character: a small town country girl in the 1900s. But it was a great experience none the less, and will be more inclined to try out for future roles. Okay so this week is crunch time, I have a HUGE, and I mean H U G E project to finish and present on Monday. Dun Dun Dun! I should actually get to that right now, but I thought I should first update! Are you guys going through finals? If you are, GOOD LUCK!

Shirt: Peru / Blazer: H&M / Genie Pants: Peru / Boots: Steve Madden

Have a great Thursday! 
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...