Sunday, April 15, 2012

Juliet




I think I was about to just laugh in this one.. 

I've been really wanting to try out the milk maid braid for a while now, and I finally got around to it! Well It's not exactly a milk maid braid, I modified it a little bit. However, I think it still looks cool (I hope it does..) Everyone actually thought that I had dyed my hair purple, for my outfit..I said sarcastically of course, Yes I did, and tomorrow I will dye it to again to match my outfit. Heh. I really got a Juliet from Romeo & Juliet feel from the hair, so I paired it up with the first dress I ever made. When I wear it people are usually very surprised at the sleeves, because it was something that they weren't expecting. You know, when I made the dress, I was so excited that I had gotten so far as sewing the sleeves. So then, I tried it on in excitement and ended up liking how the sleeves fell so I kept it. Plus, less work for me hehe. I think the dress, hair, and my DIYd earrings really go together in completing the 'Juliet' look, well a more modern Juliet. Alright now back to studying for my history exam tomorrow! 


Dress: Made by me / Earrings: DIY / Boots: Steve Madden 


Enjoy your Sunday Funday everyone!
Nathalie 


5 comments:

  1. me sorprendes cada dia por tus nuevos looks se que al final todo este esfuerzo llegara tu recompensa no desmayes que el triunfo es de los que perseveran ,y mucha suerte por tu examen de manana voy a orar para que todo te vaya bien suerte hijita !!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si yo se con mis esfuerzo que Nosotros vamos a ir muy lejos~ ^___^ Gracias~

      Delete
  2. hello dear,thanks for your comment on my bloG!!!
    Yours is really cool too> i love this outfit
    xxx
    best brookly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, and thank you for the lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous hair style!

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...