Wednesday, April 18, 2012

When It Rains It Pours




Look at how weird the sky looks!



So the weather was going through an emotional roller coaster ride, from being happy & sunny, then next to sad & rainy. As we were walking to find a location (it was sunny at the time), Martha excitedly said "OMG- a RAINBOW- A RAINBOW!" what you never saw one before girl..jeez.. But there really was a rainbow, and I kinda got excited too, especially because I couldn't remember the last time I saw one. So I hurriedly went to go take a picture when it started just down pouring on us. I was just like- wait is it raining now? Snappers, yes it is. THE CAMERA- RUN! (back to our job) So we went back to our job, grabbed an umbrella and headed back out again. And what do you know, the rain stopped! Well, it was better to be safe than sorry, so we took the umbrella-ella-eh-eh and continued looking for a location. While we were shooting, the rain somewhat began, then stopped, then came back again. 


Shirt: The Attic / Shorts: F21 / Shoes: Bought in Korea 

Oh and earlier that day, my friend Alexandria asked me if she could braid my hair. Well she always does, and I always say yes because she comes up with something really cool and I want to look cool too... But really, she always does a great job! Look, look!



One last thing, if you guys are having a bad day please enjoy my failed attempts to do something cool with the umbrella.


I know it looks like a tripped and fell, but I really didn't- promise!








Have a great day~
Nathalie 

4 comments:

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...