Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Brings the Pastels Out





















Dress: Thirfted 

For anyone that's into Kpop I hope you got my Girls Generation "The Boys" reference. For everyone else that doesn't know sorry lame joke lame person. Anywho, its Spring now! And I'm already having mixed feelings about it. When I weigh out the pros and cons of Spring, there are definitely more cons that spring into mind lame joke #2. I like Spring, don't get me wrong, but I'm definitely going to miss layering my clothes, the amount of accessories I can use, the different pairs of shoes. Maybe it's just because in my opinion, "Spring Style" gets really repetitive, not much can you do when the heat starts rising. Anyways anyways anyways!  I remember finding this dress at a thrift store and showing it to my friend. She gave an up and down look and shook her head no. But if theres a skill I learned from thrifting, you have to see the potential a piece of clothing has. Now the actual dress didn't look what you see here. It was a size 12 ankle length dress, but somehow I knew I could make it work! And not to toot my own horn, but I think I did a pretty good job.

What are your thoughts on "Spring Style"?

 Nathalie 

4 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit, I love your jewellery :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelet and shoes look familiar! No worries Gordis, you look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...