Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Black + Cream



















Blazer: H&M / Shirt: Gift 


Back in Rhode Island, hence the living room pictures. I really have been meaning to ask some of friends to take my pictures, but until then awesome living room pictures will do! So now lets talk about this outfit! Can you believe I scored this awesome trench for only $10 dollars? Talk about a steal! Today was first day of classes, so I didn't want to wear something complicated, so I just threw on this beaded blouse my sister gave to me, and a blazer on top and off to class I went! Which by the way, classes: harsh... But I'll see how the rest of the trimester goes. Have a great day everyone!


Nathalie 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Hi!

    I love your blog :D. I am now following you. I hope you can check mine and follow: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com Thanks for your time. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much steven! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Super cool post! your jacket and sequin top are amazing! Would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...