Friday, February 24, 2012

Memories


















Shirt & Shorts: Made by me / Cardigan: 'Generous' Lindex / 
Tights: Nordstrom / Shoes: Steve Madden 


If there's one time I love about clothes, or possibly just all tangible items, is the fact that there will always be some sort of memory to go with it. Whether it be, the memory of begging your mom to buy it, or the first day of college, or a country, it's always nice to have things to make you go back to that moment. For me, that long grey flimsy cardigan I'm wearing definitely has a memory, and that memory is when I went abroad to Göteborg, Sweden for 3 months. I remember seeing an 'authentic' H&M, different Swedish stores,  various Mango, and Zara's that were located on every corner and how excited we all were to go shop through these amazing stores. But one day, I luckily had a friend that introduced me to a really great second hand store. The name escapes me, but I definitely remember it being my favorite places to shop, I bought a handful of great pieces from the store, and for a great price at that! Honestly, I can't imagine my wardrobe without it, it has saved me from wardrobe malfunctions, used as a swimwear overthrow, and a whole bunch of other things. Anywho, back home for the week, yay! 


Nathalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...