Monday, December 17, 2012

Playground








Weird Swinging Pose! 


So let me tell the funniest thing about this outfit...actually it's a bit embarrassing  but I'm sure you'll have a good laugh so it's worth it. 

I put an outfit together before leaving to the location with Martha, I was going to change in her car because we were in a bit of a time crunch. So, when I took out the clothes I realized that I didn't bring an undershirt (the button up was sheer), but because we were already there and with a time limit....as the saying goes "the show must go on". And soooo you can figure out the rest lol. 

Hope you had a kick out of my the story haha. 

Not much to say after that really, so uh hope you all enjoy your Monday! 
SHIRT: H&M / JACKET: Zara / SHOES: Steve Madden
Nathalie

6 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING those boots!! Super cute!

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jordan & trust me so do I! They're my second pair! lolol

      Delete
  2. no te preocupes si no cuentas nadie se enteraba ,pues asi pasa las cosas ,pero no te paso lo q me paso hace anos cuando tuve el choque y tu estabas eso fue peor recuerdo y me mato de risa ja!ja!ja!.pienso mas que volviste a recordar tu infancia el columpio el barquito .tu combinacion de ropa me gusta sabes llevarla, suerte tambien en lo que estas haciendo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias blanca, si fue bonito recordar mi infancia!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful animation and I love your look here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was really fun making it ^____^

      Delete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...