Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lonely







These were some pictures Martha and I managed to take before I left for Jersey the next day ^__^
You know as we were taking these pictures, Martha kept saying there's 'something eerie about these pictures, like we're in some horror movie.' After looking at the pictures, and what I was wearing, I was thinking maybe because I was wearing a lot of black, or maybe this long black skirt. Dunno *kanye shrug* 

In other news, here's something a little different that I normal do; a post soundtrack: Spica's 'Lonely' I feel like it fits with this outfit post, and I'm just using this as excuse to make you all addicted to the song as much as I am. :D 
In advance I'll just say, you're welcome! 


It's okay if you press the replay button more than 5 times, so did I...
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
SHIRT: French Connection / SKIRT: H&M / BLAZER: Fashion Place / SHOES: H&M
Nathalie

13 comments:

  1. Natalie great pictures and the gif ...Love your hair and It's Rally an addictive song!
    CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kamila! Thank you so much! Yes! You like the song- awesome!!! :D :D :D

      Delete
  2. I love the photo! You top is to die for! I want that you bad. I really like anything with yellow. I feel so pretty whenever i wear yellow!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! I usually never wear yellow....except for this shirt actually. Huh, how ironic your name is Daisy and you love yellow :) I think that's why hehehe :D

      Delete
  3. you're greaaaat! such an inspiration

    http://everydayvoguemk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, what a lovely comment! Thank you so much Marta!

      Delete
  4. The gold details on the top are wonderful, they give it a kind of gypsy feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't think of that, but you're totally right! Thank you for your comment Miruku!

      Delete
  5. te queda maravilloso ,siempre digo que todo lo que te pones es perfecto eres muy fotogenica felicidades al equipo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...