Sunday, August 5, 2012

VAMPZ!





You calling me a cabbage? 
Lilly's brother

About a month ago, my one of my best friend's, Lilly (her artistic name) had a premiere of a new Youtube web series called Vampz! She told me about this project either a week or two weeks prior to the premiere. Now, I had no idea why she kept this under wraps but according to her she said that she didn't want to brag about it. Girrrrrl. Anyways, I'm really proud of her, and I hope that you guys check out Episode 1 of Vampz! I think I've watched it over 10 times. It's really funny, like really funny. And I like funny, I'm sure you do too, so check it out! Subscribe to their Youtube channel, or like their Facebook page. So I'll leave you with a picture from the celebratory dinner of a margarita that tasted like a warhead.
Enjoy your lazy Sunday everyone! 




Nathalie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...