Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Terry Richardson






















Leather Jacket: Bought in Peru / Shirt: Thrifted / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 


Sometimes, I like to make up personas with my outfits. I remember I bought these glassless frames off a street vendor in Peru last year, and happened to come across them yesterday. So I put them on in the morning, and my outfit just came together. I got a weird 70s vibe from it so I just worked with what I had. Hence the leather brown jacket, straight flat hair etc etc. When I was taking the pictures, I looked at my camera screen and said: Terry. Richardson. It kinda creeped me out just a little bit, but then just went about my day.




Have a great day everyone~!
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your velvet leggings! i have been on the hunt for velvet forever!

    http://usandthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you~! I know these were such a steal: 12 bucks! The only other place where I could find them were at american apparel but for like $42.00. -____- please stop by again~!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...