Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Terry Richardson






















Leather Jacket: Bought in Peru / Shirt: Thrifted / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 


Sometimes, I like to make up personas with my outfits. I remember I bought these glassless frames off a street vendor in Peru last year, and happened to come across them yesterday. So I put them on in the morning, and my outfit just came together. I got a weird 70s vibe from it so I just worked with what I had. Hence the leather brown jacket, straight flat hair etc etc. When I was taking the pictures, I looked at my camera screen and said: Terry. Richardson. It kinda creeped me out just a little bit, but then just went about my day.




Have a great day everyone~!
Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your velvet leggings! i have been on the hunt for velvet forever!

    http://usandthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you~! I know these were such a steal: 12 bucks! The only other place where I could find them were at american apparel but for like $42.00. -____- please stop by again~!

      Delete
  2. hay nathalie tu padre se queda embobado y sin palabras para describirte dice que eres lo maximo se siente muy orgulloso de ti de igual forma yo tambien no sabemos como tenemos una hija tan talentosa no es necesario medir 6 pies y tener las medidas 90,60,90 para ser modelo tu tienes todo lo necesario ,estamos muy orgullosos por tus avances y tenemos la plena seguridad que llegaras lejos ,sigue siempre para adelante ,le conte la historia de los lentes como lo compraste se sonrio muy lindo tu vestuario!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...