Friday, March 30, 2012

Nathalie from the Block















 






 




Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Nathalie from the Block.....
When I went to work, one of my coworkers Tuyen (Prov Street Style #2) said "oh you look so fierce" and my other friend, (that actually helped me take these pictures) said "you look like a hood rat." He was just kidding, i hope but I honestly though, that's what really inspired me. When I finished braiding my hair, two looks came to mind: 1. Ghetto Fabulous 2.Elizabeth I (old times where men used to wear puffy shorts). So it was either hoop earrings or pearls, I went with the hoop earrings instead. Like I said in my last post, sometimes I like to make personas with my outfits, this one was : Nathalie from the Block. To me, this is what makes fashion and style so fun, you can be whoever you want to be~


Oh and tonight is the Persian Festival woohoo! Hopefully everything turns out smoothly, and that I'll remember to take pictures ^_^''


Enjoy your Friday! 




Nathalie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...