Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scalloped

 





Blazer & Shorts : Made by Me / Shirt: Savers / Shoes: Bought in Peru

Hey everyone! Alright so this was actually taken yesterday, so sorry for not updating then. Anywho, the shorts I made are actually a really hot red, but it comes out as orange in the pictures. The cream blazer shown, actually was a project that I basically gave up on a while ago, however I decided to try to finish it  and I did! It's not a perfectly made blazer, but just for eyeballing it from an other H&M blazer I would say it's pretty darn good. I'll be updating shortly with today's outfit post so stick around and enjoy!

                                                     Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. love your scalloped shorts! red + scalloped :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! I was thinking about making a whole scalloped head to toe outfit too hehe

      Delete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...