So you wanted some more DIY right? Well here's one for ya! Sorry in advance for the dark-ish photos!
- a sharpie or chalk (I chose sharpie)
- a faux leather, or real leather (I had this skirt lying around for months without use)
- a link/circle
- A chain (not shown below)
- cut out a rectangle of sufficient size for your business card. I decided to exaggerated the size of the rectangle, just in case any mistakes occurred.
- Fold one edge of leather up to where you want it to cover the card.
- Make sure to measure approximately how many cards you want in your holder (I chose to have about 25 cards, I didn't want this super huge bulky holder. But that's just me)
- Once you've decided how many cards, place the cards on the leather
- Fold the leather up- take the cards out, pin the leather together and sew one side
- Put the cards back in pouch, measure how wide you want your holder
- Take the cards back out, pin and sew
- Place the cards back to see if they fit correctly
- Cut other the desired size for the flap
- Optional: I cut mine with a circular edge. I used a something that had the circle bottom, traced and cut
- Piece a tiny hole on the side of the holder with a pin or anything sharp
- Put a link/ring through it, connect it with the chain
- Measure and repeat to the other side
- Add studs to the center of the flap
- Optional: you can put the whole flap with studs if you like- go crazy!
Woohoo, and so concluded today's DIY!
Hope you guys found it useful!
I'm going to finish up some homework, and then head over to the library- wah T^T
Enjoy your sunday!