Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NEW IN: SHOES




So in the last post where I was talking about the other goodies I bought from ShopAkira, well this is another item.Without further adieu...

Welcome home my new Jeffrey Campbell Litas! If there was one thing missing from my closet is has to be colored heels/shoes. I remember some years ago I had some really crazy colors, hot pink, purple, and electric blue. But like I said this was some years ago, those shoes are now resting in peace. I'm slowly starting to build up my shoe color wheel so I hope there will be more colorful shoes to come. Until then enjoy the glory of these neon green goodness~

SHOES: Jeffery Campbell via SHOPAKIRA
Nathalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...