Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Karmin



So on the 19th I went to the 'Rock n' Roll Marathon Series'; it was a 15k run in Providence, and afterwards there was a free concert. The main band to play was Karmin. If you don't know who Karmin are let me refer you their cover video of Chris Brown's 'Look at me Now':



Now you do know? Yes? Alright coolio. Well at the show, they had a set of 8-10 songs I believe. Here are some of the songs that they played, enjoy!
New Song - Bones


Look at Me Now

Coming Up Strong


Pumped Up Kicks 



And here are some pictures from the show~!
Winners from the race- congrats to them!


Overall it was a great way to start off my Pre-Birthday Day. (My birthday was this past Monday!) ^___^
**** Next post of what I wore
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I will definitely check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Karmin is so cool! The girl has such a pretty voice, cool concert videos and photo's :)
    I went to a festival recently: http://www.archistas.com/2012/08/rock-sweat-and-heat-at-pukkelpop-2012.html you can check it there :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...