Friday, February 3, 2012

Forty Fives






























Shirt: Bought in Peru / Skirt: Made by me / Shoes: Steve Madden 


If there's one thing that I love to show off, its my shoulders. Especially because they look good regardless if collarbones are visible or not. It's a subtle and sexy look on any woman. I definitely have to go and buy or possibly make some more shirts like this. Speaking of things to make, its my first outfit with the skirt that I made a couple of days ago. Doesn't the print look like 45s? 

Oh also I'll be without a camera for a couple of days to a week. I exchanged my camera for a different one, so I'll catch you guys later~! 



Have a great day lovelies
Nathalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...