Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dia de la Amistad





































Shirt: Made by me / Shorts: Made by me

Growing up, my mother always called Valentine's day: Dia de la Amistad. That translates to The day of Friendship or Friendship day. So even though, I don't have a Valentine this year, I know I have friends, so friends: Happy Friendship Day! Thank you for taking care of me, feeding me, bringing my fabric, taking me to Best Buy twice, finding Olive Garden mints, having sunday dinners, housing me for a night or two, watching Korean dramas with me, and of course supporting me and this blog. 


Hope to see you soon!
Nathalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the AWESOME comments! It's very much appreciated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...